Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pink & Purple Smokey Makeup look with Sugarpill

Phyrra was kind enough to do a trade with me. I had been wanting to try Sugarpill's loose shadows for a long time but didn't want the full jars. Phyrra sent me some Sugarpill samples in exchange for jewelry. How sweet! :-)
Here's a look I did playing around with the shadows. I didn't spend as much time on this look as I normally would if I was going out, so it's not as blended as I would prefer. But like I said, I was playing around. It's way more sparkly in person too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (applied to lower lash line and upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - LE #5 (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward)
Sugarpill - Lumi (applied to lower inner corner with MAC 228 by patting)
Sugarpill - Stella (applied to upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Sugarpill - Magentric (applied to crease with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Sugarpill - Weekender (applied to outer V with MAC 217 by patting then sweeping inward on the crease)
Sugarpill - Paperdoll (applied to lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero (applied to waterline) 
Ardell #111 lashes

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour gloss - In vogue

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush)

5 comments:

  1. I need to go find that lipgloss right now. Also, I don't know if it's the eyelashes or what but you've got super seductive eyes right now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice of Phyrra to trade you some Sugarpill! I have that Milani gloss, it's gorgeous and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This look is fantastic!

    I really want to try some of these new colours but I want to try the Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour glosses even more but they don't sell them in the UK :(

    Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella looks gorgeous here, though imo that lipgloss is actually the real star of the look :D so purrty

    ReplyDelete