Sparkle Addicts

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Goodies/Swatches

Apparently some of my friends still think I don't have enough makeup because I got 3 palettes for Christmas.
 I just put lotion on my hands before handling these so those are my greasy finger prints. :-D

The first one is the 36 Smokey Palette from Coastal Scents:
taken with flash

taken in natural light

Then there's the Tropical 88 Shimmer Palette from BH Cosmetics:
 taken with flash

taken in natural light

just a few random swatches from the Tropical Shimmer Palette

I think I like this one the most, which is the Cool Shimmer Palette from BH Cosmetics:
 taken in natural light

 taken with flash

some random swatches from the Cool Shimmer 88 Palette

All swatches were done over Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel.

Athan claiming Jason's head as a pillow. This was taken Christmas morning. How cute!

~BLIX

9 comments:

  1. *all i want for christmas is my human's head.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! The pic of Jason with Athan is adorable!
    I can't wait to see the looks you come up with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your palettes and your man is cute, just like the cat lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the palettes :)
    And the kitteh :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cool shimmer palette looks awesome, those look like some beautiful colours in there!
    And that last pic is very cute indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can never have enough makeup, you know that lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I love the colors in the palette..They are sooo pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh I love that last shot, so adorable!
    I really need to get myself one of these palettes, even with all of the makeup I have, there are always colors I don't have XD. I really really like the three middle rows on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I want that Coastal Scents palette and that Cool Matte eyeshadow palette from Bh! :D

    ReplyDelete