Sparkle Addicts

Monday, December 6, 2010

Dramatic Red, Gold & Black Smokey Holiday Makeup Look

I did this look with Holidays in mind. However, I wanted something more dark and dramatic than the typical holiday party looks. I wore poinsettias in my hair and wore a big necklace I recently made.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Lip colour I made...LOVE it!

 
 
 
I think I'm yelling at my multigrain Cheerios...mmm...sparkles! I love cereal!

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (applied to lower lash line and upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied to upper lids, patting/blending in gently with ring finger)
Simply Natural's - Fantasy Red (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward) 
TKB Trading - Deep Russet (applied to outer V, crease and lower lash line with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Viola - Black Quartz (applied to upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping upward) 
TKB - Gold Reflecks (applied heavily to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting, then applied to outer lower eye socket bone by patting)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line extending outward)
Kryolan HD Cream liner - Ebony (applied to water line with MAC 210)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell #113 lashes

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: My Stuff - a dark bronze-red lip colour I made

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush) 

17 comments:

  1. Love the lip colour! Stunning look xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brows. They are aweschome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lip color! Very talented! I think its a great Christmas look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. again I love this lip color! Nicely done Em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! I'd love to try it with the red and black reversed.

    I am in love with your lip color! How did u make that awesome color?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lipstick is SA-weet!:-) And I would give one of my arms to be able to pull off that beautiful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. teeheeee ya goof :) That's a pretty lip colour you created woman!
    And I love the yellow in the inner corner. Tis muy pretttteh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lip color is HOT!!!! Totally, great hot look and with that jewelry...RED HOT! Maybe you are a cereal vampire, ready to sink your teeth into Cheerios!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's dramatic! I love the sparks of gold to highlight, a little magical touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO BEAUTIFUL! I love everything about this look; the amberish red smokey eyes, the GORGEOUS lips and the GLITTER!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow beautiful look! i just love the lip color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy shit, I love all the lip colours you've done in these last few looks XD and LOL @ the cereal photo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You MADE this lip color? It's gorgeous! Its the first thing I went hunting to see what you used in this FOTD...heh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like it, goes well with complexion and makes eyes biiiiiig
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello,i like your blog and i would like to know if you want to link exchange.
    This is my blog: http://jardelle-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete