Sparkle Addicts

Friday, January 15, 2010

Smokey look using Archetype Cosmetics

My camera did not want to cooperate with me today. I had to take way more pictures than usual to come out with some non-blurry ones. So annoying but here is my look of the day.

 
 

Eyes:


 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied to upper eye area and rubbed in gently with ring finger)
Detrivore eye primer (applied to lower lash line)
Archetype - Spring Lunacy (inner corner, applied with MAC 228 by patting)
Archetype - Oceans of The Night (middle of upper lid, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Archetype - Desert Rain (outer V, crease and lower lash line, applied with with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (inner corner and under brow using MAC 217 and blending/softening the edges)
Kryolan Aquacolor eye liner in black (applied wet with MAC 210 extending outward)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Covet (waterline)
Eyeko Mascara in black (upper lashes only)

Lips:
Avon Glimmersticks lip liner in Rich Ginger
Avon Beyond Color lipstick in Twig

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in lightest nude (applied with kabuki brush)
Morgana Minerals Blue Powder Foundation (applied lightly with a large powder brush)
TKB - Winter Rose (applied to cheeks and nose with a small blush brush)

7 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous, dammit!! I love Desert Rain! I'm thinking of placing a sample order from Archetype. Even though they suck, I really like the colors XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how the lid looks! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Kate,
    Thank you sweet woman! I know! I would also like to place another order with them. I was really tempted to for the Halloween collection but I'm afraid to! Maybe a small sample order wouldn't hurt since her samples are so cheap. By the time it arrives, I'm sure I will have forgotten about it and it will feel like Christmas gifts!

    Phyrra,
    Thank you! :-)

    Thia Winter,
    Thanks. :-D

    Marcey,
    Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo gorgeous, I like how you used the darker color only on the ball of the lid, so the lighter color is all around it... I need to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather,
    Thank you. :-) I like to do that sometimes as it seems to give the eyes a more sultry look. You should try it. :-D

    ReplyDelete