Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Light Pink and Dark Blue look using TKB

 I did something different with my hair today. I have a major cow lick in the front so I can't have normal bangs like most girls. I have to pull hair from the far back side of my head and smooth it toward the front and pin it to the side, to get some sort of a bangs look. And I put the rest in messy braids! Which I haven't done in over a year I'm guessing. I let my shorter layers fall out of the braids and sort of frame my face. I seriously hate doing my hair tho. Sometimes I think it would be much easier if I just shaved my head. Who wants to see me bald???


 

Eyes:

 
 
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied to upper lid and softly rubbing in with ring finger)
Detrivore Eye Primer (lower lash line)
TKB - Winter Rose (upper lid from inner corner to outer corner, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
TKB - Um...I don't know what this is! (outer V and lower lid, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
TSS - The mirror loves me (inner corner to brow area, applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending the edges)
TKB - Red Sparks (lightly patted on top of WR and the mystery dark blue, with MAC 217 and also patting a lot on the outer lower corners alone)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Binge (upper lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo (waterline)
Eyeko mascara in black

Lips:
Morgana Vegan lipstick in Sugar Plum Rum

Face:
Jane AguaCeuticals Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in lightest nude (applied with kabuki brush)

17 comments:

  1. you have the bone structure for bald. I went bald a few years ago and hooooo man. I do NOT have the structure for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really rock the deep lips, tell me about the hair thing, I hate sorting it out. Mines so thick and wavy and likes to get knotty easily.
    Necklace is gorgeous by the way!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hair, and I love the lips :) The eyes look pretty too. I have a cowlick in the front of my bangs so I have to dry them in a special way so that I can have bangs. You look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look and your hair is adorable like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so good in the dark lip colors! I like your hair like that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CthuLynny,
    Hee hee you have any pictures of your baldness? My dance partner had hair to her waist and shaved her head last summer to donate it...she looked OK. But went through a weird stage of awkwardness. It looks much better now!

    VampiressDoll,
    Thanks. Yeah, hair is so annoying most of the time. But I was at least blessed with sleek straight hair so it's easier to manage.

    Julissa,
    Thank you!

    Phyrra,
    Thanks. :-) No matter what I do, I have a weird part and the hairs in the very front like to stick straight up and outward. *cry*

    Evil Angel,
    Aw, thank you! :-D

    Bebo,
    Thanks. I must switch it up from time to time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No ma'am. I burnt those pictures. It was just after I had gage, I shaved off my mohawk after my husband accidentally cut off my sidelocks (which was the only thing that made it girly) and frankly....ugh. Eventually though I will post pictures of my many many many many hairstyles and colors. i am very lucky my hair hasnt fallen out :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! I think your hair looks particularly amazing! The lip colour is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg! you look adorable as always :P the makeup and pigtails are quite awesome kinda mkae tyou look goth-hippy lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Morgana lippie looks great on you! I can't wait to see all the new shades' pics posted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CthuLynny,
    Dammit! i would have loved to see you bald! But I look forward to seeing your many hair styles and colours. :-)

    Lillian Funny Face,
    Aw, thank you! I love Morgana lipstick. :-D

    The Beautifier,
    Awesome! Thank you!

    ZombieKitten,
    Hee hee. I don't really consider braids to be hippy-ish but living out here in Boulder...it sort of is. What? Am I a granola goth girl?

    Tally7,
    Thanks. I know me too! Jeez I'm impatient when it comes to waiting on seeing and ordering new pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No one has said Wednesday Adams yet? That's what you hair makes me think of. STOP MAKING ME WANT URBAN DECAY LINER! I will blame you whenever I finally buy that damn superstash.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heather,
    Apparently not! Hee hee. You can blame me whenever you get it. I loves mine and I'm happy I got it for Christmas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, I read your blog all the time and love all the different looks, but I had to comment on this one because your hair looks SO GOOD like that!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Staci,
    Hee hee. Thank you. It's funny how boredom or frustration can create some interesting looks.

    ReplyDelete