Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Smokey Black and Purple look

 I feel like crap today. Actually I have been feeling like crap all weekend. I have an ear infection that spread to my jaw and it effin hurts! Friday night I felt like I was going to die as my head felt like it might explode, I had chills and felt like I was going to barf. Not fun. But I am feeling mucho bettuh today. We went and saw Daybreakers tonight with some friends. I'm not a huge fan of Vampire movies just because the ones that have been coming out in the past few years are beyond cheesy.  I seriously hate vampire movies where you become a vampire and all of a sudden you know martial arts and fly around like a fairy. Um...yeah I can't stand that. However, this movie wasn't terrible.

 Anyway! Here's my look of the evening. :-) This is sooo much more sparkly in person.

 
 

Eyes:

 
 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied all around the eye area and rubbed in gently with ring finger)
My Stuff - Purple Space (applied all over upper lid with MAC 228 by patting then blending with MAC 217 in crease going upward/out)
Simply Natural's - Purple Passion (inner corner and under brow using MAC 217 and blending/softening the edges)
TKB - Purple Sparks (applied to outer corner of eye for some extra sparkle! with MAC 217 by patting a lot on)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo (waterline)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Lust (smudged on lower lash line)
Eyeko Mascara in black

Lips:
NYX lipgloss in African Queen

Face:
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural (applied with kabuki brush)
Morgana Minerals Blue Powder Foundation (applied lightly with a large powder brush)

7 comments:

  1. Oh no, poor Blix! Ear infection is so awful... When I was a kid, I has an ear infection at least once in a month (there's something wrong with my ears, I think it's hereditary, my dad and little brother also suffered from lots of ear infections when they were little).

    I love your look here! The lippie is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you weren't feeling well Blix, glad you're feeling better! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hot pink lipgloss rocks, especially paired with the glittery purple lids. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of sparks! lol Looks pretty though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you'll get well soon! You look gorgeous, I love those sparkles <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww...I'm sorry you were feeling bad..Ryan was worried because we didn't here from you guys. you went to see that with scott and cathy huh? anyway the look is rockin love the sparkly blue/purple effect..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sagu,
    Yeah, ear infections suck! I can't believe you had that many as a kid. So horrible! Are your ears better now? Thank you! :-)

    Thia Winter,
    Thank you. Me too! I'm not completely better and if I'm not healthy by Friday, I'll have to go to the doctor. Booo!

    Nina,
    Thank you! I'm slowly trying to slide into wearing PINK on my lips. Not used to it but ti seems to go well with purple looks.

    Dominique,
    Well I do love sparkles! Thanks. :-)

    Nea,
    Thank you, me too!

    ZombieKitten,
    Yeah, I was so out of it on Saturday. I was supposed to go to a Bday party but laid on the couch most of the day/evening and forgot to let Jenny know I couldn't make it. :-( And I forgot to get in contact with you too! Being sick sucks!
    Yep, saw the movie with them. :-) Thank you sweetness!

    ReplyDelete