1. My sweet honey bunny, Jason. And his eyes totally look like that naturally. ;-)
3. Belly dancing and dancing in general! Wooo! Dancing is my passion, my way to cut loose and burn some energy. This is me dancing with a crazy grin and a former dance mate. Reehaaa!
4. Camping! We go camping several times during the summer in Rocky Mountain National park. So beautiful out here! Such a great way to unwind and take a break from the concrete jungle. And yes, I still take my makeup with me. :-D I took this pic myself. Looks better than a post card!
5. Exercising! I know everyone thinks I'm lame for this but I love working out. Whether it be body sculpting, yoga, pilates, hiking, mountain biking or dancing, I just love being active. Not only is it good for your body but it's good for your mind as well. I feel like total crap if I miss a workout day. Cathe Friedrich is my all time fav fitness instructor and I have most of her DVD's. I love her and would love to meet her some day. :-D
6. Creating! I love doing crafty things. I sew a lot of my own clothes/costumes, make jewelry (well duh, it's my job!) and make hair and feather accessories for my friends, myself and my store. :-)
7. I love decorating! I just like to take something that's plain and make it into something gorgeous that leaves people wondering if I hired a decorator. Nope, I did it myself! I'm currently into a mix of Moroccan with a modern flair. I'll have to post pics of my place some time so you may see what I mean.
8. Bubble baths. There's nothing like taking a hot bath full of tons o' bubbles and my nekkid man. Oh yeah! Whether it's from being cold, after a hard workout or just because you want to relax, taking bubble baths are just wonderful to me and I take one every single night!
9. The Dexter show is my fav show since I saw the first episode. My dad, of all people, was really excited and said I had to watch it. So I did and now I'm totally obsessed. Watching and talking about it makes me all giddy. I just love how he refers to killing other evil killers as "taking out the trash".
10. I put makeup last because while I really enjoy putting makeup on and sharing my looks, I feel it's not something that deep down makes me really happy. It's more so a creative outlet and a way for me to be different. It is a lot of fun and playing with new colours and creating gorgeous looks is something we all love. And if I'm able to help someone else with makeup and make them feel good about themselves, that makes me happy. :-)
So rather than trying to find 10 people to curse with tagging them. I figured I would tag anyone who bothers to read this. If you have read this and feel you want to post the 10 things that make you happy, then go for it! :-)