Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Golden yellow and Green look using Stars Makeup Haven

Happy New Years Eve! I went with a mellow look this morning since I'll be going a little crazy with makeup later tonight (that look will either be posted tonight or tomorrow). C'mon! It's NYE and I gotta do something fun! Ugh! And my skin looks weird in these pics...splotchy and discoloured. But it's not that way when I look in the mirror. Possible phantom/mystery splotches caused by my camera? What's up with that??? I tried to fix some of it in photoshop but still looks odd to me. Oh well! I hope you enjoy anyway.

 

Eyes:


 
 
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer
SMH - Pink Opal (inner corner and under brow applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Champagne (inner corner applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Over the Moon (middle of upper/lower lid, applied with with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Regal (applied to outer V and crease with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping then blending the colours together and softening the edges with MAC 217)
SMH -Unzipped (applied to outer crease with Coastal Scents pink crease brush)
Avon Luxury eye pencil in black (waterline)
Eyeko mascara in black

Lips:
NYX Round lipsgloss in 24 Karat (applied thinly for a more sheer look)

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Lightest Nude (applied with kabuki brush)

4 comments:

  1. I love golds and greens! Always looks awesome with brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AxSDenied,
    Me too. Thank you. I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of Stars Makeup Haven. One more thing for me to check out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather,
    They sell palettes at great deals. I luv SMH.

    ReplyDelete