Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Golden yellow and Green look using Stars Makeup Haven

Happy New Years Eve! I went with a mellow look this morning since I'll be going a little crazy with makeup later tonight (that look will either be posted tonight or tomorrow). C'mon! It's NYE and I gotta do something fun! Ugh! And my skin looks weird in these pics...splotchy and discoloured. But it's not that way when I look in the mirror. Possible phantom/mystery splotches caused by my camera? What's up with that??? I tried to fix some of it in photoshop but still looks odd to me. Oh well! I hope you enjoy anyway.



Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer
SMH - Pink Opal (inner corner and under brow applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Champagne (inner corner applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Over the Moon (middle of upper/lower lid, applied with with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Regal (applied to outer V and crease with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping then blending the colours together and softening the edges with MAC 217)
SMH -Unzipped (applied to outer crease with Coastal Scents pink crease brush)
Avon Luxury eye pencil in black (waterline)
Eyeko mascara in black

NYX Round lipsgloss in 24 Karat (applied thinly for a more sheer look)

Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Lightest Nude (applied with kabuki brush)


  1. I love golds and greens! Always looks awesome with brown eyes!

  2. AxSDenied,
    Me too. Thank you. I totally agree!

  3. I have never heard of Stars Makeup Haven. One more thing for me to check out, thanks!

  4. Heather,
    They sell palettes at great deals. I luv SMH.