Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dashboard issues!

 For the past few weeks I have been having problems with my blog dashboard. I sign in and often it says I am following no one and I can't see anyone's updates/posts on my reading list. Does anyone else have this issue? I feel bad because I want to look and comment on your lovely blog posts, but I'm often not able to because nothing shows up and it sometimes lasts for several hours at a time.
 This sooo annoys me!  Please forgive me if it seems like I post things and don't leave comments on your posts. This is not on purpose as I absolutely love reading/commenting on your blogs. :-)
Thank you for understanding!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, the Blogger dashboard does this to me on a regular basis. I've just been reading everyone's posts through Google Reader now because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I always use Google Reader now, all the blogs you "follow" are on it, plus you can put other blogs from Wordpress or anything with an RSS feed too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I had no idea that was there...I'll start using that now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had the same. Usually if I close dashboard, wait a few minutes and reopen it, it works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this problem too. I'll have to check out this google reader thingy.

    ReplyDelete