Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rainbow Glitter Party Makeup look!

So the rainbow isn't that this really looks like a rainbow, but more that this glitter has every colour of the rainbow. It's insanely sparkly! Something in this glitter stained my lids (light pink dots on my lids when I washed this off)...makes me wonder if the glitter is even eye safe. Never had a glitter stain my lids before!

I wore this look out with some friends to a club. Was a lot of fun. Will post pictures from the night soon!

I made zee necklace. :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx eye Primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
NYX - Black (applied to outer half of lower lash line with MAC 266 winged out, then using MAC 239 to pat it on outer lid and crease, sweeping it into the crease)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied to inner half of lid by patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
Medusa's glitter - AK47 (patted onto inner half of lid with MAC 239)
NYX - White  (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
NYX - Geisha (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting and sweeping onto lower lash line)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line)  
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk (water line)
Avon Super Shock mascara - Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes - #113

Eyebrows: Ardell brow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Sobe Botanicals - Cherry Blossom

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Neutral (applied by lightly patting it on with a damp cosmetic sponge)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist Powder (applied with a large powder brush) 
BH Cosmetics Contour Palette - Brown (applied just below the cheek bones)
Aromaleigh Gothic Lolita You're a Doll! rouge - Dolly (applied to cheek bone and blended back toward the hair line)

8 comments:

  1. That glitter is just... amazing! And I am in lust with the lip colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah I really need glitters like these in my stash! Too bad they're a bit difficult to get by in the netherlands. I think you look sparklin' beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! And I am in love with the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I thought that was AK47 when I looked at the pictures. I have it and it's AWESOME! I love what you've done with it! That is REALLY weird that it stained your eyelid....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the necklace and glitter!

    ReplyDelete