Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

For the first time in almost 2 years I have a bad cold. So my holiday weekend was good but I have felt crummy since Thursday. Even though I was not feeling too well, I did a crazy sparkly look last night.  My lids look like a mirror ball!  It looks insane, but it was super easy to do.


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied applied all around the eye, then rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
Coastal Scents glitter - Silver Hologram (patted on lid and crease with MAC 239)
NYX - white (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting) 
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line)  
Ardell lashes #113
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)

Eyebrows: Ardell brow powder soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana Cryptoria - Very Cherry

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Neutral (applied by lightly patting it on with a damp cosmetic sponge)
Sobe tinted Illusionist (applied all over face with a large powder brush) 

18 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry you have a cold. I just got over one a couple of weeks ago, and it was brutal.

    But you look much better than I would have, trying to put glitter all over my eyes, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those holo glitters make it an amazing look, I have some from Gosh that I'm going to use for a look like this. It looks fun!
    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing eye-shadow! nice make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's coastal Scents glitter! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the best looks, the high impact ones which are easy, its so nice when everyone is really impresed! The red lip is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's funny, but a few weeks ago I did very similar look:) http://artlook4u.blogspot.com/2011/12/shine-shine-like-star.html
    Still i really like it and your lips look gorgeous! :)Take care and Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you really can rock a red lip..and GLITTER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *drools* This makes me wish I could still wear glitter :'( my eyes hate it now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was there any fallout? If not then I really have to try Pixie Epoxy! This looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous honey! I love the bold lip and sparkly eye shadow

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG such a pretty FOTD! i love how you pair the glitter with simple red lips!:)
    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the glitter-bomb! Perfect look for NYE :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. schöner blog und schöne bilder :)

    http://discomfort-wings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete