Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nails/NOTD: NYX Girls - Black + Pure Ice - Oh Baby!

Normally I wouldn't take so many photos of my nails, but this one looked so different depending on the angle and lighting. So you can see how amazing it is! I keep staring at my nails! This flashes pink, purple, blue and teal! Maybe even green!

 
 direct sunlight

 flash

 indirect natural light
 
artificial light, no flash

I achieved this look with:
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS Smooth Beginnings Base Coat 
2 coats of NYX Girls - Black
2 coats of Pure Ice - Oh Baby!
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS UV Gloss Guard Top Coat

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Looks like something I might be buying soon. BTW:Love your blog! Which is why I just awarded you with the Kreativ Blogger Award! See my blog for details. =-)

    ReplyDelete