Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Warm Yellow and Brown Makeup look with Sobe Botanicals

I think I'm going insane from lack of sleep. This dang cough is keeping me up all night...as well as my hubby. Poor guy still wants to snuggle while in bed even though I am hacking. I offered to go sleep on the couch so he could sleep, but he didn't want me to.  I am taking Mucinex, but it only does so much. So I must ride it out. Bleh.

The Sobe Botanical shades I'm wearing are all edible names. :-) 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Sobe eye primer (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
NYX - Highlight (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Sobe - Spun Sugar (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Sobe - Chocolate (applied to outer lid, V and crease with MAC 217 by patting)
Sobe - Ginger Bread (applied to outer lid/crease with MAC 217 by patting)
Sobe - Egg Nog (applied to inner lid and blended into the crease with MAC 217)
Sobe - Ginger Bread (applied to lower lash line with MAC 266)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line)  
NYX Jumbo Penil - Milk (water line)
Hard Candy glitter - Vegas Baby (lightly patted on lids)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes - #113

Eyebrows: Ardell brow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Sobe Botanicals lipstick - Blackened Rose

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Neutral (applied by lightly patting it on with a damp cosmetic sponge)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist Powder (applied with a large powder brush) 
Sobe Blush - Glisten (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)
 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely combination of colours. I wish I looked this good when I'm sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Im definitely going to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im all for riding it out, but lack of sleep while sick is never good. delsym works really well, you can take it only at night so you and your husband could sleep some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uauu i love your makes
    they are very beautifull
    sorry about the bad english...i'm from Brasil!
    kisses and thank you for the inspiration

    http://flammbobices.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lot of Arechetype samples, what colors do you think i could use to recreate this look. Thanks Jo. xxx

    ReplyDelete