Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blue and Purple Glitter Makeup look with Medusa's Makeup

Recently, I ordered some Medusa's Makeup glitter. I already have a few of their glitter colours, but wanted to check out more. Mix Blitz is so amazingly gorgeous! So I had to try that one first.  I wore this last night. We had a casual night of friends over for playing video games. Of course some would say this makeup look is too dramatic or crazy for a simple night of staying in and gaming. So why do a look like this? Well, why the hell not? :-)  I wear makeup for myself, not for others. On the rare occasion, I will however, wear some looks for the hubby or for my makeup whore friends who request that I wear a specific look so they can see it in person.
Also, this gloss has some colour, but it mainly settled on the inside of my lips, which gave them this porcelain baby doll lip look.

I be feeling better too. :-)

 
 
 
 
 
 

 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx eye Primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
Medusa's glitter - Mix Blitz (patted onto lid and crease with MAC 239)
NYX - Highlight (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Medusa's - Blue Balls (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting)
Medusa's - Bruiser (applied to outer crease with MAC 217 by patting)
Medusa's - Purple Rain (applied to lower lash line with MAC 266 and middle of creases with MAC 228)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line)  
Avon ultra luxury eye liner - black (water line)
Avon Super Shock mascara - Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes - #113

Eyebrows: Ardell brow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Avon Onyx Luster Lipgloss - Night Violet

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Neutral (applied by lightly patting it on with a damp cosmetic sponge)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist Powder (applied with a large powder brush) 
Sobe duchrome blush - Enchanted (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)

8 comments:

  1. That glitter is to kill for! And you're as beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, Blix! Glitters are some of my faves!

    Do you find the 239 works well for glitter? I have yet to find the perfect brush for patting glitter on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, you shouldn't wait to do something fun like wearing the clothes you like to wear out making a gorgeous look like this. If you only allow yourself to do something like that on special occasions, you spend half your life waiting for fun things, it makes no sense!
    I'm glad you're feeling better and you look sparkling beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beyond words, it's that amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how subtle/sexy the lipgloss looks, I wanna get me some!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an amazing look! I love it. Do you use a base or "adhesive" for the glitter so that it stays on better? Also how do you think Medusa compares to NYX Glitter mania other than colour range.

    ReplyDelete