Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dark Blue and Purple Makeup look with Cool Shimmer Palette

The hubby and I went out last night. I didn't get many pictures as we danced quite a bit. Here's the look I wore. It looks like I cut my hair, but it's just pulled back in a bun.

I made zee necklace: Moon Maiden Jewelry

 
 
 
 


Chart I made for the Cool Shimmer palette
 
Eyes:
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx eye Primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied all around the eye, blending in gently with ring finger)
NYX - White (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward)
Cool Shimmer Palette - 81 (applied to Outer V with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Cool Shimmer Palette - 48 (applied to lid and crease with MAC 239 by patting)
Cool Shimmer Palette - 70 (applied to lower lash line with MAC 266 by patting/sweeping) 
Cool Shimmer Palette - 88 (applied to outer lid/crease with MAC 217 by patting)
TKB - purple sparks (applied to inner V/corner by patting on with MAC 217)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward)   
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk (water line)
Avon Super Shock Mascara - black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes #113

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana Cryptoria lipstick - Flirtatious Flapper

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion 
Sobe Powder foundation in Neutral Light
Sobe Tinted Illusionist Powder (applied all over face with a large powder brush)
 
 
 Goofy picture of the night! Me and Charlie with Rubber Chuckie! No idea why I'm pulling on his little legs like that...

10 comments:

  1. I love this look! The blue pops so nicely, and I really want that lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I am jealous of your face and skill at applying makeup. D= Also I want all of your bat jewelry.

    Who made the lovely peacock hair piece? =D It's beautiful! Last photo is awesome. =D I love seeing goofy pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post you look amazinf i love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eyes are brilliant! i love smokey and this colors go so nicely together. you are very talented girl ;)

    artlook4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning as always! That lip colour is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I <3 Crazyface Blix. Never stop the crazyface!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty look :) I like your CS palette chart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore this look! Totally my style ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your make up's :D Your eye's, lips ahh, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete