Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Picture Tutorial: Dramatic Plum, Violet, Gold and Black makeup look done for Uma Puma!

So here's the tutorial for this look! If anyone tries this and posts it on their blog (even if it's with different colours), please send me the link. I'd love to see what you come up with. :-)




Click below for tutorial.



Start with a clean eye area and apply your fav anti-crease primer. I used coastal Scnet Shadow Worx Primer.  After that I applied Detrivore Eye Primer (original) all around the eye.

Take a blending brush and apply Stars Makeup Haven eyeshadow in In a Bind (shimmery black) to the crease, start at the outer crease and blending inward.

Take an angled taklon brush (like MAC 266) and apply Stars Makeup Haven eyeshadow in In a Bind to the lash line, starting with the outer eye, sweeping into the inner corner, creating a point.

With a shadow brush, apply Stars Makeup Haven eyeshadow in Plum Crazy, to outer half of lid by patting.

Apply Stars Makeup Haven eyeshadow in Ultra Violet to outer V with a blending brush and sweep into the crease.

 
Apply Stars Makeup Haven eyeshadow in Champagne to inner lid with a shadow brush by patting and blending outward.

Using a small shadow brush, apply Stars Makeup Haven eyeshadow in Ultra Violet to outer half of lash line, sweeping it outward and up.

Using a blending brush, apply Stars Makeup Haven eyeshadow in Divine, just below the eyebrow and blend downward.

Apply Morgana Cryptoria's Snowsheen (matte white) just below the inner corner to accent the point.

I felt like the lower lash line liner wasn't dark enough. So I traced over top of it with Stars Makeup Haven eyeshadow in Unzipped (matte black) with an angled taklon brush.  I also applied TKB's Gold Sparks on top of Champagne, but it's hard to see in the close up pictures.

Apply your fav black liquid liner to lash line and wing out. I used Kryolan Aqua Color liner in black.

Apply a black liner to the water line. I used BH Cosmetics gel liner in  Onyx.

Apply half lashes to outer lower lash line. I used some cheap lashes and cut them in half to use as half lashes.

To finish the look, apply Ardell lashes in #113 (my FAV!)

For the rest of what is on my face:

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana Cryptoria lipstick - Clay Bakin'
mark. glow baby glow luxe lipgloss in Flirty

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion 
Sobe Powder foundation in Neutral Light
Sobe Tinted Illusionist Powder (applied all over face with a large powder brush)
BH Cosmetics Contour Palette (brown to contour under cheek bones, bright pink as blush)

If you have any questions, please let me know!

10 comments:

  1. c'est super beau !
    http://laura-aupaysdu-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look, I really like the lashes on your lower lash line. Thanks for this tutorial. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous.
    Seriously!!! Your eyes are so damn pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! i wish i have that much lid space to replicate this look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the tutorial, this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the soft gold with the purples. I'll have to give this look a go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did it! Well, with a little less intensity, I need to practice more but I really like the end result. I posted a pic on NTMS today, thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete