Sparkle Addicts

Friday, February 18, 2011

Simple Dark Blue Liner and Morgana Cryptoria Lipgloss Makeup look

I tried a bronzer with this look. I applied it lightly and blended it very well but I don't think it looks right with my skin tone. Maybe I need something lighter...not sure. I wore this look to run errands.
 
 


Eyes:
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied all around the eyes, blending in gently with ring finger)
elf Studio Eye Transformer - blue (applied to upper eye area with MAC 239 by patting)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Binge (applied to upper lash line winging out)

Eyebrows: Ardell brow powder in Mink Brown

Lips: Morgana Cryptoria Mystical Gloss in Plumeria (Discontinued)

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Bronzer

14 comments:

  1. It's not too dark, it's too orange. You need something pink with your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look a little odd. It's a little yellowish brown. Maybe a lighter shade or a different tone would work better?

    The liner is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eyes. Did you use a brush to make Binge that elegant looking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is the most perfect eyelining i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the liner and lipgloss, it's a shame it's discontinued! And I agree with Sara's comment, I think the bronzer is just too yellow for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no clue about bronzers, I never use it myself even if I probably would need it =) I love the eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this look :) I like how it's really simple and casual. Whenever I try to do something simple like this I get carried away and end up with a million colours on my lids. BTW your eyebrows are perfect! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm I agree. It is a little too orange. I miss your black eyebrows! But this is a good color as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always apply your eyeliner so fabulously :)
    I mentioned you in a blog award, http://glitterandtoucans.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hard Candys bronzer in Tiki is a beautiful, light shade that works well for fairer skin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMg! I love youre Make-up! *_*
    I will follow you, me too?

    LoveLaura.

    ReplyDelete
  12. your addicts miss you girlie! Hope all is well...

    xoxoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete