Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Green and Blue Makeup look with Aromaleigh

The shadows from the Mythos collection don't seem to be very pigmented to me. Felt like it took a while to build up the colour to the intensity that I wanted, which was annoying. Out of the latest collections, I think I like the Astronomical one the most.
 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied all around the eyes, blending in gently with ring finger)
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eyes, blending in gently with ring finger) 
AL - Snow (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward)
AL - Neptune (applied to lower lash line and outer 1/3 of upper eye area with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
AL - Hades (applied to outer V with MAC 239 by patting)
AL - Hyperion (applied to inner half of upper lid with MAC 239 by patting)
AL - Pherenice (applied to lower inner V with MAC 228 by patting)
Mehron Paradise Palette - metallic blue (applied to upper lash line winging out)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Deviant (applied to water line)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (upper lashes)

Eyebrows: sparkly brown shadow (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Avon glazewear lipgloss in Island Glow
Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Dolly (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush)

10 comments:

  1. very pretty..I really like the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really makes your eye colour 'pop' :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh, I haven't been on your blog in a second, but I'm REALLY loving your new layout! Very nice!

    This look is beautiful too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I absolutely love the sparkly eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blue and green together! Astronomical was my all-time favorite AL collection, the only one I would've gotten full sizes of everything had it not been that I've been so terribly broke :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that liner colour gorgeous metallic blue xx

    http://xmisslorix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look of your blog! I love the brows, too. My favorite of all the recent ones was Lost in Faerie. It was really magical to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous as always... that eyeliner is perfection!

    ReplyDelete