Sparkle Addicts

Friday, June 18, 2010

Smokey Purple + glitter liner look using Victoria's Revenge by Aromaleigh

This is a look I did a couple weeks ago but did not have a chance to get decent pictures of. So I recreated it. It's a little different but still nice. :-)  I'm sure someone might recognize the lady in my pendant. It's a cameo I made of my #1 favourite Tribal dancer, Zoe Jakes.  Her dancing makes me drool! Check her out on youtube!
next two are with flash
last one with flash


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied all around the eye, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
AL - mourning's whimsy (applied to outer V, crease and lower lash line with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
AL - poison utopia (applied to upper lid with MAC 239 by patting)
AL - mania's locus (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in white (water line)
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Gel Liner - Shake it up! (applied to lower lash line extending out with wing)
Hard Candy Ginormous Mascara in Black Out (lower lashes)
Ardell Lashes #113

Lips: NYX lip liner pencil in Prune
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Sugar-Coated Revenge

Face:
Skin MD Shielding lotion 
AL Voilé Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with Jumbo buffer brush)
AL Illuminator Finishing Powder (applied with Jumbo Flat Top brush)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)  

14 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous and love the double liner ;)
    The combo eyes/ lips is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous! I love purples on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look! As always.. You're so talented! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really gorgeous, sultry look.. I love it. I really love seeing the black lid shade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAH!! You are just so darn creative! I especially love the light purple crease and the lower glitter liner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gotta say,those hairclips are amazing! I love the glitter lining you did on your lower eyelids, it looks perfect ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i hate you, you always look so beautiful! I love the blue under the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice make up !!
    i have a giveaway in my blog come on see if you want !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunning look! Amazing colour combo, luurrvee ittt! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't remember if I've commented on this or not :P I love when you use that Collection 2000 liner, I want it sooo badly! It's beautiful. Purple is for sure my favorite color on you, it makes you look so pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cant remember if I've commented on this one either :P I LOVE the colour combo, especially the glitter liner on the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  13. wooww yor are very pretty girl !! like your style & your white skin perfect !!!!

    ReplyDelete