Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Simple Golden Maroon look using Beauties Factory

This look is from yesterday. I call it simple because it is for me. Soft colours with no glitter or anything too bold.
I've been very busy this week. We have a friend visitng from out of state so I don't have much time to read/comment on all of your blogs. I will have to play catch up in a few days. Hope you don't mind!
These were all taken with flash. I don't know if my camera settings were changed or if the lighting just hasn't been good enough, but non-flash pictures haven't been turning out too well.
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye and rubbed in gently with ring finger)
BF - #402 White (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting)
BF - #520 Gold Vintage (applied to the upper/lower lid/crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
BF - #551 The Jewel (applied to outer 1/4 of lid, crease and V with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping and blending inward)
BF - #504 Sake (under brow applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending)  
BF - #408 Black (applied to upper lash line with MAC 228, then softened by blending with MAC 217)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Eldorado (water line)
Hard Candy Ginormous Mascara in Black Out (lower lashes)
Ardell Lashes Wispies

Lips: Avon glazewear Intense lipgloss in cherry liqueur

Skin MD Shielding lotion 
AL Voilé Foundation Powder in 2CL (applied with Jumbo buffer brush)
AL Illuminator Finishing Powder (applied with Jumbo Flat Top brush)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Dolly (applied to cheeks with a small blush brush)


  1. I love the mix of gold and pinks :) beautiful.

  2. That's so pretty! Yellow/gold shadows always win :)

  3. as always, its very pretty :) love your work ^ ^

  4. I love that yellowisn gold on you, looks hot!


  5. I love the yellow and browny purpley colour combination :D

  6. Sake looks like a nice light highlighter. I like the lips, too.

  7. I love that maroon-y colour in the crease :D I love it when you do soft looks!

  8. Thank you! I don't do soft looks very often, but when I do, it feels refreshing to me. :-)