Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Red and Wine Glitter Makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria

House closing was yesterday so I am officially a home owner! Yay! We started moving some of our stuff over to the new house last night. So my kitties are really weirded out with the living room being vacant right now. To make it easier on us, we're just moving one room at a time and setting up as soon as we put it in the room it goes in, so we're not overwhelmed with the whole house. Once we get the house in order, I will be sure to post some pictures! So we'll be busy but in a very good way for the next few weeks.

Here's a look I did on Tuesday but haven't had the time to post. I've been trying to get into the spirit of Halloween. I wouldn't necessarily consider this a Halloween look, but it could be. I went dark and dramatic, also wearing some jewelry I made specifically for myself, so you can't get it anywhere! Well, that is unless you went through me... :-D
Sort of makes me think of a romantic vampire look. Bloody Mary is the BEST red eyeshadow ever!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Here's me without the jewelry and lipstick so you can see it's pretty wearable for evening.

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (applied to lower lash line and upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eyes, rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
Simply Natural's(applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward)
Morgana - Bloody Mary (applied to inner half of eyes with Coastal Scents Sable Contour brush by patting/sweeping and blending outward)
Morgana - The Witching Hour (applied to outter half of eyes with Coastal Scents Sable contour brush by patting/sweeping and blending inward on the crease)
Morgana - Desire glitter (mixed with Sally Girl Glitter Glue and swiped on top of Bloody Mary)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in White (applied to water line with MAC 210)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell #113 lashes

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: NYX Lip Liner Pencil in no idea as it isn't labeled!
Morgana Vegan lipstick in Blood (applied on the outer parts of lips)
Morgana Vegan Lipstick in Very Cherry (used ring finger to dab it in the center of lips)

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Corset (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush) 

32 comments:

  1. i LOVE how you dud the red all around your eyes, it looks so good. i guess it's bloody mary time bc i was going to use it again today haha! see ya tomorrow d00d

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautifull!!
    Best Make up ever! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, home owner!! That look is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are stunning. :) I really love this look with sheer lips and no jewels. Very great indeed for the evening but it's something I'd totally wear during the day! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love everything about this look... absolutely perfect!
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... http://vividfusion.blogspot.com/ ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the definition of hotness! Looove the look! With or without lipstick/jewelry: it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You look gorgeous! I love your makeup looks

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so gorgeous! I always love all your looks! I also really like that you can be gothy/vampy looking without having super pale skin, or slathering on some white foundation lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love the duotone lips and the red...oh my goodness...what a deep, pretty red. I am really building a list of things I'd like from Morgana and the lippies I've wanted for a while. What lip colours from MC do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a pretty red! Very decadent. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the whole look, it's vampy vibrant! I scrolled down right away because I wanted to know what you used to do the lips.

    Did you get tired of writing your name on all those documents at closing? We closed on ours last Feb and the attorney said I could keep the pen. I said that was because it was out of ink anyway.

    We had been living in our house, renting it from the contractor, before he offered us a deal just too good to pass on.

    So, when's the house-warming party? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratz on home ownership!
    I love how Blood and Very Cherry look on you. Also love the red eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOT x 100!! And I absolutely love they way you did your lips. Beautiful.

    Congrats on the new house. So much work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The gradient lipstick looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love the lips. I can never do a gradient lip like that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Completely awsome~ I love these colors, they look gothy and so cool. I especially like the lipsticks together. Two-tone lips like that look pretty.
    I would like to do looks like this, but when I do dark lipstick and dark eyeshadow it tends to look like "too much" on me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this look! And your headdress is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that lip color, this looks is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful!
    And I agree, Bloody Mary is a beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Bloody Mary and the two-tone lipstick looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty. The colors are bold and shimmery. I like it. You look good! :)

    http://live-love-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look absolutely beautiful :) LOVE the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that lip, its contoured perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wrote about the present i got from your contest! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to win something ^^

    http://xmakeupyourmindx.blogspot.com/2010/10/era-si-timpul.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely! I agree with you that it's not necessarily a Halloween look, but could be ooched that way.

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is so......FABULOUS!!
    i really love the dark lips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This look is so amazing and inspiring!! Love the combination of red wine in both the eyes AND as lipstick - one hears very often things such as dont wear pigmented lipstick and eyeshadow... Like bullshit :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi, i really love this look and the headpiece is niccceeeee. where is it from?


    insidebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete