Sparkle Addicts

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pink, Purple and Teal Look + Glitter liner with Morgana Minerals

This past week was probably the most stressful week of my life. Between a death in the family, a near death, buying a house, packing to move and crazy work, I feel completely drained. I'm looking forward to getting situated into our new house and taking at least a week off after Halloween. I need a serious mental and emotional break.
With everything going on, I didn't wear makeup at all this past week and my skin broke out, which is annoying. Even if I did wear makeup, I would not have had time to post anything. So here is a look a I did today to try to spend some time on me. I feel out of practice...why does it take only a few days to feel like you forgot how to apply eyeliner?! I know I'm not the only one. My hair looks kinda crazy in these pics...

I have no idea when my next post will be so I hope everyone has a great week. Some time soon I will get back to posting regularly and reading/commenting on your bloggies.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye, except the upper lid, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - Chivalry (applied to inner crease with Coastal Scents black crease brush by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Axe to Grind (applied to outer V and crease with Coastal Scents black crease brush by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Lady of the Lake (applied to lower lash line and upper lid with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - #4 (applied to inner corner with MAC 228)
Morgana - #5 (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
Morgana - Changeling glitter (mixed with Sally Girl Glitter Glue and swiped on top of liner)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in White (applied to water line with MAC 210)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Red Cherry lashes #43

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar mixture (Ummm...some blend I made a few weeks ago. I don't remember!) applied with a thin eyeliner brush on top of chapstick

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Dolly (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush) 

22 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about all this. Any one of these things is stressful, but all piled up really is tough. Hang in there.

    Meanwhile, you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you've had some stress, I really hope things get better for you soon. Whether you fallen out of practice or not, your look is still gorgeous! You always have beautiful eye looks. :-} And I love the lip color, it looks so good with your skintone and hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! But seriously!! Could you be any prettier?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!
    I'm so sorry to hear about your tough week :(
    You're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glitter in the eyeliner really caught my eye.

    Hon, take time for you. Yes, you do need some. I hope you can get settled in and just come back when you are ready. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope everything gets back to normal, I'm sorry for your loss, my wish is that you keep strong and healthy. On the makeup, think you have not loose your touch, beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you will feel better soon ! Love the combo and the liner you did :),courage girl !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous as always, hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow..you are looking great..i love your eye makeup...you are very talented and beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful look, thank you for posting it! I'm so sorry you've had such a stressful time, I hope things improve quickly.

    Best wishes,
    Jenny

    PS I bought some jewellery from your store and it is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. *hugs* :( I hope things look up for you soon!

    I like how the lip colour coordinates with the crease colour.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry to hear about all the stress this week.
    Loving the eyes though, the crease is amazing... love how it fades to pink on the inner corners. I want to try this out!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look is very pretty - I really like the lippie. Congratulations on the new house and I hope things settle down a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! You have a lot on your plate right now. I hope it simmers down a bit so you can catch your breath. This looks is great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ew, sounds like hard times. Hope it will get better soon.
    But you look beautiful as always, not tired, just a little melancholic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow such a bold lip color. It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete