Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blue and Green + Glitter look with Morgana Minerals

This look is from Thursday. Again, I must repeat, I've been too busy to post lately, let alone read your bloggies. House closing is coming up in less than a week so we've been preparing for the move. Gotta start packing and get rid of anything we don't need. Hope you can be understanding! I'm not ignoring you awesome people!
Here's the look:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eye, except the upper lid, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Morgana - #3 (applied to upper lid, V and crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - #8 (applied to lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - #1 (applied to inner corner with MAC 266)
Simply Natural's - Flesh (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending)
Morgana - Shifty Eyed glitter (mixed with Sally Girl Glitter Glue and swiped on upper lid to crease)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in White (applied to water line with MAC 210)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Red Cherry lashes #43

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: I think I'm just wearing chapstick...

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending)
AL You're a Doll! Gothic Lolita Rouge in Dolly (applied to cheeks with a small angled blush brush) 

14 comments:

  1. I love the lid shade! You look absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of a rainy day - beautiful in a smooth way (if anyone understands what i mean) - i like it a lot. :D

    and btw. don't stress yourself with posting looks or anything. moving is soooo exausting.
    (i did it from berlin to a little town in bavaria (germany)) lately and i am not yet in balance again.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always! I love this color! I'm also extremley jealous of your perfect eye makeup application!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I was thinking... I NEED that lipstick hahahaha, but its your natural lip color *envious* you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparklies!

    We moved from Virginia to Florida 2 years ago. Man, I know what turmoil moving can be. I'm still not unpacked! I should have ditched stuff before the move...lol.

    I hope your move goes smoothly. Again, congrats on being a homeowner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very clean yet smokey.....and that probably sounds really dumb LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that eyelook as usual! It reminds me of cloudy skies... not that i enjoy rain

    ReplyDelete
  8. FIERCE! Love that look on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it combines to a steel grey look and how it doesn't look muddy

    ReplyDelete
  10. first of all you're so pretty!
    second of all, LOVE your piercings!
    and third of all the eyeshadow is soooo nice!!!!

    please check out my blog :

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your makeup looks are very pretty. I'm a new follower, and tagged you for an award if it at all interests you. :)

    http://the-e-girl.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-101-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello beautiful Blix!

    I totally understand about not having time to blog/read blogs!
    I moved house about 4 months ago and we're still upside down! I didnt blog for quite a while.
    Our bedroom is nearly completed..just need to have the carpet laid and then I can have my dressing table back..ive been suffering without it!

    I have nominated your blog for the 'one lovely blog award'

    http://vainglorysinner.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-very-first-blog-award.html

    :) xxx

    ReplyDelete