Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Green & Blue Smokey Makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria

This look turned out weird. The glitter didn't go on smoothly like it normally does and it looks splotchy and bleh. I think this tube of glitter glue might be drying out or something. Will open a new one and see if there is a difference.
So even though I'm not particularly happy with how the glitter looks, I'm posting this look anyway. I took advantage of the sunlight and used it instead of flash. So this look is much more sparkly in person!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (applied to lower lash line and upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Kryolan HD Cream Liner - Ebony (applied to upper lid, rubbing in gently with ring finger) 
Morgana - LE #5 (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward)
Morgana - Ectoplasm (applied to inner half of eyes with Coastal Scents Sable Contour brush by patting/sweeping and blending outward)
Morgana - Bewitches (applied to outter half of lids, Outer V with Coastal Scents Sable contour brush by patting/sweeping and blending inward on the crease)
Morgana - Broomstick (applied to above crease with Coastal Scents Sable contour brush by patting/sweeping) 
Morgana - Mysterious veil (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting) 
Morgana - Lime glitter (mixed with Sally Girl Glitter Glue and swiped on top of Ectoplasm and lower lash line)
Kryolan Aqua color Liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and extending out)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in White (applied to water line with MAC 210 extending outward, also applied to inner corner)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black 

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Avon glazewear lipgloss in Apple Liquor

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending)

12 comments:

  1. I think the glitter looks fine! I love the placement of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous :) love the colors you applied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your crease turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How the hell are you able to fade it out so prefectly!!!???!! I wantz ur skillz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lip color!! I can't seem to find Apple Liquor though - is the color by chance Apple Cinnamon?? Wanted to check as I'd like to order some for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot damn your blending in the crease is fabulous here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely ; ) your blog is really interesting :)


    if you want follow me :* <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the green glitter and how complex the combination of darker colours is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the green on your bottom lash line really pop's!

    http://live-love-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're gorgeous! I'm a real fan of you!!! \m/ I apreciate and admire your job!
    Keep up the good work!

    Iulia(I follow nickname is WhisperOfSecret)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant believe you're not happy with this! Honestly I could spend an hour on this look (thats an hour on each eye mind you) and it still wouldn't look half as good! Love the colours you've gone for and the eye liner looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete