Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Morgana Cryptoria Haul + Glitter, Shadow and Lipstick Swatches

Here's the order I received early this week. I was so busy with work and unpacking, I didn't really get to look at it until the day after getting it.
 Stuff with flash

 
 Stuff in natural light

 Glitter swatches 1st row from left to right with flash: Grape Twist, Red Plum Jam, Wine, Ancient, Teal, Pining, Celedon and Olivette.
2nd row from left to right: Mystery Mix, Twinkling Purple, Embers, Cranapple, Navy, Mysterious, Elfin and Rainbow Sea Serpent.

 Glitter swatches 1st row from left to right in natural light: Grape Twist, Red Plum Jam, Wine, Ancient, Teal, Pining, Celedon and Olivette.
2nd row from left to right: Mystery Mix, Twinkling Purple, Embers, Cranapple, Navy, Mysterious, Elfin and Rainbow Sea Serpent.
 Lipstick swatches with flash from left to right: Twinkling Rubies, Apple Plum, Otherworldly, Plumeria lipgloss

 Lipstick swatches in natural light from left to right: Twinkling Rubies, Apple Plum, Otherworldly, Plumeria lipgloss

 Eyeshadow swatches with flash top row from left to right: Barely Lilac, Snowsheen, LE #5
2nd row: Grape, Graphite, Black Spot

 Eyeshadow swatches in natural light, top row from left to right: Barely Lilac, Snowsheen, LE #5
2nd row: Grape, Graphite, Black Spot

See anything you like? I'm drooling over everything. The glitter is sooo amazing. The lipsticks are yummy. The shadows are really nice too. I'm not a huge matte shadow fan but I like these so I grabbed them. :-)

~BLIX

19 comments:

  1. All so pigmented. The Plumeria Lipgloss is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got a couple glitters the other day.. i got olivette, wizardry, poppy and changeling =) i want ancient now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plumeria looks so pretty! And wow, I love those matte shadows. I'll have to order something from Morgana sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing this i've decided that I need wine and ancient. those glitters are too gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED Ancient, Olivette, Celedon, and Rainbow Sea Surpent. Now to remember my list for future purposes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drooling over those glitters too!!! I've now added a BUNCH to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it all looks amazing! Especially the glitters. I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want Otherworldly! It looks gorgeous. Every single one of the glitters look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a whole lot of glitter! I am eager to see what you end up making with these in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! i'm a new reader [just found you like 30 minutes ago, from Aromaleigh's blog...]
    and i'm "new" to this type of make-up application.

    i used to do some theater stuff - which is VERY different from every-day makeup, and is VERY different specifically from what you're doing; for personal non-theater makeup [WHEN i wore it] it was... well, you know the "pictorials" on the back of eyeshadow trios and quads [covergirl and almay are the ones that pop into my head] it's "lightest shade from lashline to brow; medium shade on lid, darkest shade in crease [and maybe on top of eyeliner], blend well, the goal is to be understated [read: hardly noticable] and subdued"

    well, after the last 3.5 years of HELL [loooooooooooong medical nightmare story, and i'm still at a constant leval 8 pain, unable to work, and mostly confined to the damned wheelchair] i decided "I'm 33 and *I* get to decide what my make-up is like!"

    and i've been developing my new "style" - similar, but NOT as cool as yours. and... despite the fact that you list your steps underneath, i'm not totally following...

    so, to sum up this INCREDIBLY long comment - i know that RIGHT NOW is super-busy for you, but later, when you DO have some time, do you think you could post a step-by-step YouTube tutorial? [i doubt i'd be the only one watching it! your makeup skillz are DIVINE!!!]

    specifically, that wine-and-red was awesome [that's how i FOUND aromaleigh to begin with! i desperately wanted RED eyeshadow and eyeliner. first place i found them was AL. HOOKED - and then she goes out of business. *sob*] but really, anything that goes through the steps of your "normal*" look would be great. REALLY great!

    [or you can tell me to go to hell, you don't have time or the inclination or whatever - you're a real person and this is Not Your Job; i know that! and if i made you mad or it feels like i'm impinging upon your personal space/time, i appologize and won't do it again]



    *normal, in this case, specifically means the majority of "looks" i have seen on this website. "normal" is a word with ZERO meaning outside of a given context.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I love the look of everything, but especially Cranapple and Elfin glitters :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. The top row of the glitter swatches, there's eight swatches, but only seven names up! D=

    ReplyDelete
  13. The glitters are awesome !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The purples look absolutely fantastic!
    Grape looks really lovely. It looks like there's a bit of blue in there, like sparkles. I may be crazy though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous swatches - I love the red, gold and black shades but I reckon you could probably create fantastic looks with pretty much all of the colours. I always find loose pigments much messier to work with so I don't usually bother with them during the week cos I just dont have time to clean up after myself before work :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ancient and Olivette look gorgeous! But to ditto what Katelyn said: what's the eighth glitter? It's GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete