Sparkle Addicts

Monday, November 5, 2012

I need your help to win a contest! Please vote for my photo!

Hi everyone,

 I normally don't enter contests and I normally don't ask for help. However, a photo of mine is entered in a contest and I need your vote to win!

This is a facebook contest so you need to log into your account and like the contest page to vote.

Click on the photo or the link I provided below, find my photo, click on it and scroll to the bottom, vote 5 stars by clicking on the 5th star and if you wouldn't mind, please share it with others to vote for my photo too!  You can vote once every 24 hours, until the contest is over. So make sure to vote every day until it's over (in about 5 days).

My photo is "Emily - Steampunked":


You can click on the picture to take you to the contest or follow this link: http://www.facebook.com/JessicaDrossinTextures?sk=app_378128728935295&app_data={%22mid%22%3A13170}

This really means a lot to me and I greatly appreciate your help!

Thank you so much!
Blix


2 comments: