Sparkle Addicts

Friday, November 9, 2012

Outfit of the day

This is a few weeks old. But I figured I would share it now before I get too behind on stuff I've neglected to post. I've just been really busy with work.

 
Not that you can see it well in these pictures, but I made the necklace: Winged Gear and Key Necklace
Not sure where I got the hat, I've had it for years.
The vest was purchased from eBay and I'm not sure what brand it is.
Bloomers were purchased from here: Desert Dancer Capris
Boots are NaNa brand. I don't think they make them anymore. I've had these for 8+ years.


Also, please go vote 5 stars on my photo (Emily - Steampunked) to help me win this facebook contest. It's over in less than 2 days and I would really appreciate your support. You can vote once a day until the contest is over. Thank you! Here's the link:

My photo:


 ~Blix

No comments:

Post a Comment