Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Please vote for me and help me win a contest!

Here's your daily reminder!

 I would greatly appreciate your help and support by voting 5 stars for my photo "Emily - Steampunked" in a facebook contest. You can vote once every 24 hours until the 11th. This works better from a computer for some reason. So if you have trouble voting with your phone, try a computer! Also, please share this with others!

It's very easy, only takes a few seconds and will make me so happy!

My photo is "Emily - Steampunked":


You can click on the picture to take you to the contest or follow this link: http://www.facebook.com/JessicaDrossinTextures?sk=app_378128728935295&app_data={%22mid%22%3A13170}


Again, thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Voted again,2 more days and right now you have most votes so fingers crossed, yay!!

    ReplyDelete