Sparkle Addicts

Friday, August 12, 2011

Soft, Pale Mint Green Makeup look with Sobe Botanicals

Obviously I've been MIA. I have been using most of my time to get ready for fall sales (when my eBay store is most busy). So I have to make sure I have enough supplies and fully stock up my shop to be prepared for the craziness. Even tho I am busy, I have been doing makeup looks, I'm just not posting them. I have some picture tutorials for you as well and will get those posted soon. :-)  If anyone has any requests for tutorials, let me know and I will see what I can do.

 
 
 
 
 
 


 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger)
Sobe Stick It! base (applied all around the eyes patting then rubbing in gently with ring finger)
elf - Innocent (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward) 
Sobe - Smoke N Mirrors (applied to outer half of upper/lower eyes area with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Sobe - Glowsticks (applied to inner half of upper/lower lid with MAC 239 by pating/sweeping)
Sobe - Just Beachy (applied to inner corner with MAC 228 by patting)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward)  
Ardell Lashes #113 
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)

Eyebrows: Ardell brow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Sobe Lippy in Parasol

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder - Translucent Light (applied with a flocked sponge by patting, then blending in)
Sobe Duochrome Blush - Nouveau (applied to apples of cheeks with an angled blush brush)
 

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful look, I just love how soft and pretty the green is. Definitely one for me to try and copy (albeit badly!)

    I love the necklace, is it one you made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome look! You're very talented :)

    DaphYin
    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous...I love my necklace I ordered and I will be placing another for sure....I still need to order from Sobe...just can't decide on what...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to have to add Parasol to my list of Sobe products to try! Love the softness of this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwh the eyes are lovely and glowy and light :) me likey

    ReplyDelete