Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Makeup look with Aromaleigh Mythos Collection + Picture Tutorial

Still quite busy with work so I'm behind on posting some tutorials I did last week. I haven't worn makeup all week! The makeup Gods will be displeased!

I have to apologize, I skipped two steps in the tutorial for some reason. My brain must be somewhere else...

Oh yeah, I'm also working on a jewelry giveaway to post soon. :-)

My camera made my skin look darker than usual...and weird...

 
 
 
 
 

 

Click below for the picture tutorial.




 Apply a very tiny amount of whatever anti-crease primer you like to the upper lid with ring finger, let it set about 30 seconds. Then apply Detrivore Eye Primer all over the upper lid and lower lash line using the ring finger as well.
 
 Take a blending brush and apply elf - innocent just under brow and blend downward.

Take Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Deviant and apply it to the outer lower lash line and wing outward. Don't worry about making this perfect, it is just a guide. :-)

Take a shader brush and apply Aromaleigh's hades to outer V by patting.

Here's where I skipped two steps. Sorry! Take a small shader brush and apply Aromaleigh's phoebe to outer 1/3 of upper lid. Apply asteria to middle of upper lid and then apply selene to inner 1/3 of upper lid.


 Take a flat angled brush like MAC 266 and apply Aromaleigh's nyx to the outer lower lash line and wing outward.

 Use a small shader brush and apply Aromaleigh's selene to lower lash line.

Use a small shader brush and apply Aromaleigh's rhea to the inner corner/V.

Use a fluffy blending brush and soften hades and sweep inward into the crease.

Take a liner brush like MAC 210 to mix with water and Kryolan Aquacolor liner - Black (the best liquid liner ever!) to get the consistency you like and gently, slowly apply to the upper lash line and extend outward to form a wing. Remember practice, patience and a steady hand will create lovely winged liner.
If you don't have Kryolan Aquacolor liner, then use whatever liner you want. 
 
 Apply NYX Liquid Crystal liner in Crystal Pewter to outer lower lash line and wing out by swiping it on.

Apply your fav lashes, these are Ardell #113

Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to waterline.

Apply your fav black mascara to lower lashes.


Here's the rest of what is on my face:

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266) 
 
Lips: Milani 3D Glamour Glitzy Gloss in Movie Star

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Mineral Foundation in Light Neutral (applied with a vegan flat buffer brush by patting, then buffing)


I hope this tutorial was helpful!

12 comments:

  1. I REAAALYY like the silver liner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!!

    XOXO, CC

    https://twitter.com/CupcakeKissesxx

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love the pop of pink in the center<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is absolutely gorgeous! :) It's so mysterious and dramatic! just like your lovely blog <3

    DaphYin/D.Judy
    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour combination is beautiful! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look! I wish I could pull it off, but my skin isn't 100% clear so whenever I wear dramatic eye makeup like this, it looks wrong, haha. But you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the double-liner effect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tutorial, I love the colors used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is nice to be creative and innovative when it comes to make up and beauty cosmetics.The eyes are done with a lot of experimentation and is looking good after all.organic foundation

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful
    Nice blog - Follow me back please
    http://ismanthyhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty colors! I don't usualy use pink in my looks but combined with these colors it looks purrty :D

    ReplyDelete