Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Plum and Dark Blue eye makeup look

The nasty cold that has been going around here finally caught up to me and I have had it for over 2 weeks now. I'm feeling much better today, which is why I actually put some makeup on! I had not worn any since the 18th and wow...my eyebrows were very neglected during this down time and needed to be tamed! They were quite scary!

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Necklace and earrings are available on my website (click below).

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue (applied all over upper lid with ring finger)
NYX - Hilight (applied under the brow and blended downward lightly toward just above the crease)
Spectrum Cosmetics - Dragonfly (outer 1/3 of lid, crease, outer V and outer lower lash line)
Spectrum Cosmetics - Frosty Plum (inner 2/3 of lid, crease and lower lash line)
TKB - Cherika Moon (patted on inner corner and inner 1/3 of lid and lower lash line)
Kryolan Aquacolor - black (upper lash line and winged outward)
Essence Maximum Definition Mascara - Black (1 coat)
BH Cosmetics False Lashes - Flare


Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)

Lips:
Sobe Botanicals - Black Jack
 
Face: 
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush) 
NYX blush - Taupe (applied just below the cheek bones to contour)
Sobe Blush - Enchanted (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)


No comments:

Post a Comment