Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Outfit/OOTD: Cute and warm for Ladies Night Out

This outfit was worn out for Boobvember Ladies Night out last Saturday. It was really cold and snowing so I wore some really thick socks, winter fleece tights and tall boots to stay warm. Cold weather doesn't mean you can't dress cute!

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks!
 
 
 http://themoonmaiden-blix.blogspot.com/2014/11/peach-and-plum-wine-glitter-eye-makeup.html
  This is the makeup look I'm wearing with this outfit.
 
Black top is from eBay: Ola Mari
Skirt was made by me.
Boots are Dr. Martens
Fleece lined winter tights, also from eBay: IUILE
Scarab necklace is from my website www.moonmaiden.us
Bracelet is some cheap thing from a random store. 
 
I tend to keep stuff for many years so it's often difficult for me to remember where I got everything. In the event that I do remember exactly where I got something, I will share the link if there is one.
 
 

2 comments: