Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Simple Winged Liner and Bold lip Makeup look

Business has been busy off and on lately so I haven't been consistent with posting. I didn't have that much time to do makeup yesterday, so I pretty much wore the type of look I would have in high school (winged liner/bold lips).

My hubby liked this lipstick on me. It is a dupe for Illamasqua's Kontrol and you can get the version I'm wearing, here: http://www.morganacryptoria.com/Cathedral_p_549.html



Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Neutral (applied with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line and winging out) 
Avon Super Shock Mascara - black

Eyebrows: Sobe Botanicals Fill Me In Brow Filler - Brunette (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana lipstick - Cathedral

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Graftobian High Definition Color Palette - Warm (mixed 3 colours and applied with a synthetic foundation brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist Powder (applied with a large powder brush) 
Sobe Blush - Nouveau (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line) 
 
Check out Morgana Cryptoria!

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you do eyeliner. I also love your new header picture. You're beautiful! I'm scared of the screaming clown dude, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold lip! & your eye brows are perfect!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look all fresh and ready for spring with this light make-up, very pretty :) I love this lipstick, kontrol is on my wish list but I think I'll just get this one instead.

    and LOL, I hadn't even noticed your husband there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this look, hope you are well

    ReplyDelete