Sparkle Addicts

Friday, May 6, 2011

Soft, pink classic Makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria

I didn't have much time to do a look so I went with very soft eyes and bold lips. Oh ya, I'll be working the camera to get ready for shoots coming up. :-) Will keep you all updated on that. Fun stuff on the way!
 
 
 
 
 

 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
elf - innocent (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping and applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward)
Morgana -  Pyramid Scheme (applied to outer half of upper lid and outer V with MAC 239 by patting) 
Morgana - Sinister Scarlet (applied very lightly to outer crease with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward)
Ardell lashes #113

Eyebrows: Ardell Eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana Lipstick - Azalea Blue

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Mineral Foundation in Light (applied with a vegan flat buffer brush by patting, then buffing)
Sobe Duochrome Blush - SheBang! (applied to apples of cheeks with an angled blush brush)

13 comments:

  1. Can you stop being so bloody gorgeous?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so stunning..your pictures are great. how do you do it. I need a tripod I think..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dollface! I adore your blog...I started reading it last week and got hooked... I too am a "PIB" however...I'm into the whole industrial/goth scene...especially music and what not... I've checked out your ebay stuff...its awesome creations.
    I was wondering about the collar you are wearing...I love it...do you make those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I especially love the whole outfit/look. Assembled with the eyes (nice eyeliner) and the clothing and the lips.. Very stylish/classic!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the soft look! Your blending is nice and seamless as usual. Also, the shirt collar is super cute on you, partly because you have a nice slim neck (sighh, I wants one!) ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super soft & gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang you have perfect lips. I really like the poses you did in the first pictures, you look like an old world movie star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so feminine and sexy! The lips make it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you are AMAZING!
    Where do you buy your necklace?

    Mery

    ReplyDelete
  10. Azalea Blue is stunning on you. Oh look, I made a rhyme :P

    ReplyDelete