Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Smokey Green Glitter Makeup look with Morgana Cryptoria

This is from last Friday. The hubby and I went out to a bar with some friends. I decided to go dark and added a lot of glitter. :-)

 
 
 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied all around the eyes, blending in gently with ring finger)
elf - innocent (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending downward)
Morgana - Underworld (applied to outer V, crease and lid with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Morgana - Ectoplasm (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting) 
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward)
NYX jumbo pencil - Milk (waterline) 
NYX Candy Glitter Liner - Hot Green (swiped onto upper lid and crease by swiping it on)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes #113

Eyebrows: Ardell Eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana lipstick in Flirtatious Flapper

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation in Light Neutral (applied with a taklon flat top buffer brush)
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder in Translucent Light (applied using a flocked sponge by patting then blending) 
Sobe Botanicals Duochrome blush - After All (applied to cheek bones with an angled blush brush) 
 
 
Outfit pics:
 

11 comments:

  1. I love the glitter in this look! It's awesome with the dark lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This green is so beautiful and really stands out to all these dark colours! Lovely look!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Blix, This is probably an off-topic question but your buff, superheroine, svelteness has inspired me to get more in shape. Do you think an incline and/or hyperextension (Roman Chair) bench is helpful for core exercises or just a bunch of hooey?
    great outfit and makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with this look! And I really, REALLY need that lipstick, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! I think it's something I'd like to try out closer to Christmas-time - it sort of reminds me of holly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damnit I love this one! It looks like opal flakies on your eyes, so pretty an unique! Definitly tryin this! I really should think about getting some morgana shadows... You always look gorgeous with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Gorgeous! I also love the outfit. Where did you get the boots? I love them...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely ethereal! I LOVE the green with the black. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! I love the bright glitter against the darker eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete