Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Liquid Leather + NYX Girls Dorthy

This is a nail look I did to go with another Halloween costume (will post pics for the outfit/makeup/party later).  This NYX Girls Dorthy Polish looks like a dupe of Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers: http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/lippmanncollection_2182_1510845

Although I got Dorthy for $2 at www.cherryculture.com instead of paying $18 for Ruby Red Slippers...






I achieved this look with:
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS Smooth Beginnings Base Coat 
1 coat of China Glaze - Liquid Leather
1 coat of NYX Girls - Dorthy
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS UV Gloss Guard Top Coat

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to get hold of Ruby Red Slippers in the UK, so I am hoping the Nyx will be easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bargin! I have this and think its pretty dupey too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, lovely! Looks like a dupe to me, too - and I have a friend who lusts after the DL polishes, but not their price tags, so I'll have to tell her about this one. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Looks like a dupe to me, too - and I have a friend who loooooves DL dupes, so I'll have to let her know about this one. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete