Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NOTD: NYX Girls Nail Polish Robotic + Dreamy Glitter

This nail look is from last Friday. I really like this combo. Reminded me of a starry night sky.

 natural direct sunlight

natural indirect sunlight (a little blurry but this pic best represents what it really looked like, super sparkly!)

 flash

zee polishes

I achieved this look with:
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS Smooth Beginnings Base Coat 
2 coats of  NYX Girls - Robotic
1 coat of NYX Girls - Dreamy Glitter
1 coat of Avon's NAIL EXPERTS UV Gloss Guard Top Coat

5 comments:

  1. LOVE! Both of these polishes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does look like starry night sky! pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like robotic, pretty sure its a dupe of OPI Unripened. Either way it looks great with the star NYX on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sparkly polish with the stars in it. I want to get some of that!

    ReplyDelete