Sparkle Addicts

Friday, October 14, 2011

Neutral Makeup Look with BH cosmetic Cool shimmer 88 Palette + Outfit pics

Wow, I'm still behind on posts! This look is from almost 2 weeks ago. The hubby and I went out dancing. :-)  I always feel like I'm not very good at doing neutral looks, but I think it's more so that I just don't prefer them on me. I like more colour!


Zee necklace is available in muh store: http://stores.ebay.com/Moon-Maiden-Jewelry
 
 
 


Chart I made for the Cool Shimmer palette
 
Eyes:
Chafing Relief Powder-Gel (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Detrivore Eye Primer - original (applied all around the eye, blending in gently with ring finger)
elf - innocent (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting, sweeping and blending downward) 
Cool Palette - 5 (applied to inner corner/V with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Cool Palette - 76 (applied to of lower lash line with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Cool Palette - 54 (applied to outer half of upper lid with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping)
Cool palette - 27 (applied to outer crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Cool Palette - 9 (applied to inner half of upper lid with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward)
BH Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner - Onyx (water line)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes #113

Eyebrows: Ardell eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana Cryptoria lipstick - Twinkling Rubies

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion 
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder - Translucent Light (applied with a flocked sponge by patting, then blending in) 
Sobe Powder foundation in Neutral Light (applied with a synthetic flat top buffer brush)
Sobe Blush - After All (applied to apples of cheeks with an angled blush brush and blended back to the hair line)  
 
 
Outfit I wore out. I made the dress but not the corset.

 A picture someone took of the dance floor. Jason looks like he's stepping back to look at my shoes...hee hee!

 Me and the hubby hanging out in a booth

 Alaina and Michael

 Jason and Pixie

Pixie and me

~BLIX

13 comments:

  1. love the look. your lips look so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and the make-up looks wonderful too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the dress, great neckline, and you can never go wrong with (tim burton) stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you do neutrals. They're never boring. That dress is absolutely amazing. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unffff LOVE that lipstick and your dress. Did you do something different to your eyebrows? They look different to me.....me likey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you made that dress, very awesome! And Im in love with your brows!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look. I like neutrals on you.

    The dress is gorgeous. I can't believe you made that. You're so talented!

    I have got to get me some of that Twinkling Rubies! It looks so gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your photos and I wish very much if you could do a post on what kind of camera you use? My husband is going to buy me a new one for Xmas and I don't know what to get. I just posted some photos I took outside on my Blog and they look really horrible, please help!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies!

    Lily, the camera I use is Canon Power Shot SD960 IS digital Elph 12.1 Mega Pixels. I really like this camera as it has a wide angle so I don't have to stretch my arm out very far to get all of my shoulder/head in the pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, i'm from Brazil, and i love your make....
    Your mouth is perfect!!!
    Sorry for my english.
    Follow in here, follow my blog too..kisses

    http://beatriceetc.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete