Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Morticia & Gomez Addams Halloween Costume/Makeup + Party Pictures

This is from last Saturday. We went to a friend's Halloween party. He throws a HUGE party every year and this one was the biggest so far! It was so much fun! We met a lot of cool people and got a lot of compliments on our costumes. People said we were the best Morticia and Gomez they'd ever seen. Made me feel good!

 I didn't take my nose ring out because I didn't feel like it. I have to use pliers which sucks!

I was going for the Angelica Huston Morticia look:
http://goremaster.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Morticia-Addams-Family.jpg

 
 
 
 
 


Eyes (all applied in this order):
Morgana Socket To Me eye primer (applied all around the eyes, blending in gently with ring finger)
elf - innocent (applied under brow with MAC 217 by patting/sweeping and blending downward)
SMH - In a Bind (applied to outer lower lash line, V and crease with MAC 239 by patting/sweeping)
SMH - Smoke and Mirrors (applied to middle of lid with MAC 239 by patting)
SMH - Electra-fied (applied to inner V with MAC 228 by patting) 
Kryolan Aqua Color liner - black (applied wet with water, using MAC 210 on upper lash line winging outward)
BH Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner - Onyx (waterline)
Cover Girl Volume exact mascara in Very Black (lower lashes)
Ardell lashes #113

Eyebrows: Ardell Eyebrow powder in soft black (applied with MAC 266)

Lips: Morgana lipstick - Very Cherry

Face: Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation in Fair Neutral mixed with Geisha White (applied with a taklon flat top buffer brush)


Outfit pics:
 I made the mermaid skirt and the top is 2 pieces I altered and sewed together. :-)  We both wore stuff we already had which made this really easy to put together.

I did his makeup...which was simple. Just had to make him look tired.

Click below for insane party pics!




 Grim Reaper dude was wearing stilts! Was so cool!



 Diane!


 creepy basement!

 Don't go down there!


Diane, Rocky and Me



 there were people everywhere!

 Diane!

 Jason, me and Becky


 folks getting down

 Dale!

 demon baby

Agh!

 Not sure which is scarier...the demon baby or the face hugger!



Jason showing off his Sake


That's Cotton Candy with the afro pink wig!






uh...

There were a lot of gals wearing retro costumes

Caught some folks being naughty!

Acting like I'm grabbing Cotton Candy's bum...she decided to try and stick her finger in my boob! Noooo!


Hanging out with Marilyn. She gave me some drugs from her pill bottle (they were mints!).







Becky was an Amish gal!

everybody smile for the camera...NOW!

:-P

eerrrrr

decor on the front lawn

 Jason took his mustache off!

Moi in front of the maze/haunted house

 Me and Dale

 Dale and Jason

 I look like I'm plotting to do something evil







I said don't go down there!



 no idea what's going on here...

me checking on swamp thing...I think he had too much to drink!

 some random dudes we ended up hanging out with a bit

 trying to stay warm around the fire

Star Trek dude!

 I look crazy



Acting like I was grabbing another bum...

 Me and Jason

End of the night and heading home.

 ~BLIX

13 comments:

  1. you are amazing!!!! <3 <3 i love your look ! (This is my FB page (painting, drawing..) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nina-Galerija/161963957231012 )

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU TWO ARE GORGEOUS. MADE ME DROP MY JAWS IN AWE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had tons of fun. You guys both looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Looks like so much fun. You guys make an awesome Morticia and Gomez! Also, I think one of the girls in one of the photos is someone I knew from way back in my Burning Man days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that lipstick. It's the perfect bright, metallic red. I must have it! I can't wait 'til Morgana Cryptoria opens back up for business...

    BTW, fantastic job on the Morticia Addams costume and makeup. Love the way it turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys made the perfect Morticia & Gomez Addams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those same little monster guys hanging on the railing and off the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful fantastic Makeup You are the best of glitter make up artist I love your performance ...make a tutorial of
    i want if is it possible a video tutorial or pics tutorial of dark gotic black make up and dark with heavy make up color, i love it....I like also 1960s make up gothic's make up , but in dramatic version, make a tutorial or heavy punk girl and a Drag queen please, Bye

    dramatics example: lips liner dark violet and lips pink !!!!

    Also make a total look with platform heels stockings with seam and dresses please mini skirt and some other accesories!!!!

    thanks a lot Kisses From Italy by Simona (riganera@yahoo.it) add me if you have Msn messenger thanks

    PLEASE !!!PLEASE !!!PLEASE !!!PLEASE !!!PLEASE !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot! Love the fence shot :P You guys look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that lip color! you look fabulous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome job on your costumes and makeup! Looks like everyone had LOTS of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nailed it! Y'all look fantastic! And that party looks like tons of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Morticia is exquisite! Well Done!

    ReplyDelete