Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Burnt Orange Eye Makeup w/ Gold Lips

I had a little trouble with my foundation powder and it ended up on my shirt/chest. I thought I got it all off, but it's still visible in the pictures! Oh well.

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks! 

 
 
 
 
If you like my jewelry, check out my amazon shop (click below):
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Organic vegetable glycerin as an eye primer (applied all over upper lid with ring finger)
Catrice Velvet Matt Eyeshadow - Vanillaty Fair (applied under the brow and blended downward lightly toward just above the crease)
Eyeshadow: BH Cosmetics Sixth Edition - 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner - Blackest Black (applied with a synthetic liner brush to upper lash line and winged outward)
Essence All Eyes On Me Mascara - Black (2 coats upper lashes, 1 coat lower lashes)
 
Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)  
Lips: Sobe Botanicals - Golden Gal

Face: 
CotZ Flawless Complextion SPF 50 - (applied liberally all over face/neck with fingertips and lightly under the eyes with ring fingers)
Essential Wholesale & Labs - Yellow Opal Loose Powder Foundation (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush) 
Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful as usual!
    xoxo

    ❤ Johanna.
    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete