Sparkle Addicts

Friday, October 30, 2015

Naughty Nun Makeup/Costume

Bless me father, for I must sin. Haha! This is my makeup and costume from last Saturday. Pics from my party are posted below after the break.

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
If you like my jewelry, check out my website (click below):
 
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue (applied all over upper lid with ring finger)
NYX - Hilight (applied under the brow and blended downward lightly toward just above the crease)
Morgana - Concubine (crease and brow bone)
Morgana - Goblet (all over lid blended into crease)
Morgana - Harbinger (outer crease and outer 2/3 of lower lash line)
NYX Baked Eyeshadow - Supernova (inner corner/V and 1/3 of inner lower lash line)
e.l.f. Essential Expert Liquid Liner - Jet Black (applied to upper lash line and winged outward and inward)
Essence Maximum Definition Mascara - Black (lower lashes)
 
 
Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)

Lips: Morgana - Blackberry

Face: 
Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream - Vanilla (applied with fingertips)
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush) 
NYX blush - Taupe (applied just below the cheek bones to contour)
Arimaleigh Blush - Corset (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)
 
 
 Vic and me

Click below for the rest of the pictures!



 from the back...

Hahahaha! Andrea looks like she is not sure what's going on here.

 Andrea

 Emily the housewife

 Jell-O shots!
 
 Crotch shot!

 Hanging out in zee kitchen

 Jason and Michelle

 More kitchen time

 Patti and Tori

 Zea and Chad

 
 
 Shanna and Nicole!

 
 Uh oh!

 Andrea and me

 Woot!

 Hee hee

 Bad kitty!

 Andrea

 Another bad kitty!

 Agh!

 Jason, Steve and Patti

 
 Vic!

 Oh no...

 I ended up with Patti's awful wig!


No comments:

Post a Comment