Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Bright Tropical Eye Makeup Look

I felt like doing something more colorful than usual. :-) The half lashes I used this time didn't blend as well as the last pair I used in my previous look. I guess I will stick with my fav Ardells!

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you like my jewelry, check out my website (click below).
http://www.bhcosmetics.com/products/brazil-eyeshadow-palette
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue (applied all over upper lid with ring finger)
Brazil - shimmery highlight: bottom left (applied under the brow and blended downward lightly toward just above the crease)
Brazil - hot pink 1st row, 1st from left (just above crease at the outer 1/3)
Brazil - plum: 1st row, 7th from left (outer 1/3 of crease)
Brazil - pinky red: 2nd row 1sr from left (outer 1/3 of lid and lower lash line)
Brazil - shimmery orange: 2nd row, 2nd from left (inner 2/3 of lid and lower lash line)
Brazil - shimmery yellow: 2nd row, 3rd from left (inner lid and lower lash line)
Brazil - shimmery highlight: bottom left (inner corner)
Avon Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Pencil - Smoky Plum (applied with a synthetic liner brush to upper lash line and winged outward)
Essence Maximum Definition Mascara - Black (1 coat)
BH Cosmetics False Lashes - Flare - (cut in half and worn on the outer edge)



Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)

Lips: BH Cosmetics - Vixen
 
Face: 
InstaNatural Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Serum (I find it helps my powder foundation stick better than my usual lotion)
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush)
Milani Baked Blush - Rose D'Oro (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)  
e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter - Moonlit Pearl (applied just above cheek bones to highlight)   


No comments:

Post a Comment