Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Shimmery Purple Eye Makeup Look with dark Blue eyeliner

Surprisingly I got my makeup done in under 40 minutes today. It usually takes at least an hour but for some reason I zoomed along. :-)

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks! 

 
 
 
 
 
If you like my jewelry, check out my website (click below):
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue (applied all over upper lid with ring finger)
NYX - Hilight (applied under the brow and blended downward lightly toward just above the crease)
Sugarpill - Weekender (outer 1/3 of lid, outer crease and outer half of lower lash line)
Sugarpill - Hysteric (inner 2/3 of lid and lower lash line)
Sugarpill - Tiara (inner corner/V)
Avon Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Pencil - Sapphire (upper lash line and winged outward using a synthetic eyeliner brush)

 
Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)

Lips:
 
Face: 
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush) 
e.l.f. Baked Blush - Peachy Cheeky (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment