Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Teal Eyeliner and Cranberry Red Lips Makeup Look

My husband always tells me he prefers me without makeup. But when I wear a makeup look like this, he says I look washed out and weird without eyeshadow to go with the rest of my makeup. I totally agree! But this is a fun and easy look to do.

Go like my FB page to stay updated on my latest looks! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you like my jewelry, check out my website (click below):
Eyes (all applied in this order):
SMH Mox-E-Poxy Eyeshadow Primer - Foxy (applied all around the eye area with ring finger) 
e.l.f. Essential Glitter Primer - (applied all around the eye area with ring finger)
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied all over lid up to eyebrow)
e.l.f Essential Liquid Eyeliner - Black (upper thinly to lash line and winged outward)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Flipside (applied above/on top of black liner)
Essence Maximum Definition Mascara - Black (1 coat)



Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)
 
Lips:

Face: 
Skin MD Shielding lotion
e.l.f. Studio BB Cream SPF 20 - Fair (applied all over face and neck with fingertips)
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush) 
e.l.f. Baked Blush - Peachy Cheeky (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)


No comments:

Post a Comment