Sparkle Addicts

Friday, August 30, 2013

Golden Orange and Purple Eye Makeup Look

Life has been really busy in a positive way lately. :-) So I won't be posting as often as I used to, for a while.

This look is from a month ago. I barely remember what I used here but I'll do my best to list what I can remember.

This was created using BH Cosmetics 88 Cool Shimmer Palette

Necklace is available in my eBay shop HERE.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Necklace is available in my eBay shop HERE.

Chart I made for the Cool Shimmer palette

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue (applied all over upper lid with ring finger)
NYX - Highlight (applied under the brow and blended downward lightly toward just above the crease)
CSP - 48 (outer crease/lid/lower lash line)
CSP - 78 (inner crease/inner lid/inner lower lash line)
CSP - 59 (outer lid/crease/lower lash line)
CSP - 88 (outer crease)
CSP - 45 (inner corner)
Kryolan Aquacolor - black (upper lash line and winged outward)
Essense All Eyes On Me Mascara - Black (1 coat top and bottom lashes)


Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)

Lips: Sobe Botanicals -Mademoiselle

Face: 
Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush)
NYX Illuminating Bronzer - Magnetic (applied to cheeks and blended back toward the hair line)

1 comment:

  1. wow that necklace is to die for! where did you get it? also love the makeup, new follower.

    ReplyDelete