Sparkle Addicts

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Old Hollywood Makeup/hair Look

This look is from a couple weeks ago. We had the opportunity to go to a 1940's theme Dinner Theatre Murder Mystery and took it, even though it was on a Thursday night. :-) Was a lot of fun!

I don't remember what eyeshadows I applied where, I just know that I used my 88 shimmer palette to create the look.

I used my jumbo hair curlers rolling them under, to get the look. http://www.jumbocurlers.com/shop.html

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Coastal Scents Shadow worx eye primer (applied to upper lid, blending in gently with ring finger) 
88 Shimmer Palette for the eyeshadow (sorry I don't remember which ones)
Kryolan Aquacolor - Black (upper lash line winged out)
e.l.f. Studio 3-in-1 Mascara - Black (1 coat lower lashes)
Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes


Eyebrows: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow - Burnt Plum (applied with a synthetic angled liner brush)

Lips: Evil Shades - Stiletto

Face: 
Skin MD Shielding lotion
Sobe Powder Foundation - Light Warm (applied with Coastal Scents bionic buffer brush)
Sobe Tinted Illusionist (applied all over face/neck with a large powder brush) 
NYX blush - Taupe (applied just below the cheek bones to contour)
NYX Illuminating Bronzer - Chaotic (applied to cheek bones and blending back toward the hair line)
 
 Me and the hubby at dinner. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Breathtaking. This makeup genre is exquisite on your beautiful features. Love the hair as well! Oh man this is so good!! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he cleaned up nice and always love you vintage style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats the haircolor, how did you get it?

    ReplyDelete