Sparkle Addicts

Monday, January 14, 2013

Dark Pink Glitter Eye Makeup Tutorial

Here it is, finally!

This is the tutorial for this post: Dark Pink Glitter Eye Makeup Look

 


Click below for the tutorial!

For a while now I've been using Coastal Scents Synthetic Brushes and I LOVE them! So I'll mention which brushes I used through out the tutorial. 
Any part where you see me using the same brush more than once, I always wipe any excess shadow off of the brush before applying a new shadow. I use cloth diapers as my brush cleaner/wiper, rather than being wasteful and using tissue paper.  I always completely clean my brushes between each makeup look that I do (using Cinema Secrets brush cleaner), to keep them clean and to avoid color transfer.



 Start by applying your favourite eye primer. I used Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Eye Primer. Then apply a very sticky base (Sobe's Stick It!, Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy or Darling Girls Cosmetics Glitter Glue all work great).

 Apply Stars Makeup Haven - Unzipped to the outer crease/V, with CS's Classic Shadow Angle Synthetic Brush and sweep it lightly onto lid.
 
 Apply Medusa's Makeup - Red Baron to the lid and blending outward with CS's Classic Synthetic Blender.

 Apply Medusa's Makeup - Magma to the lower lash line with CS's Classic Shadow Angle Synthetic Brush.

 Apply Essence - Cappuccino, please! to the inner V with CS's Classic Detail Pointed Synthetic Brush by patting and sweeping outward.

 Using CS's Classic Shadow Large Synthetic brush, apply a skin tone shadow or use a powder foundation to blend and soften any harsh edges.

 Apply Stars Makeup Haven - Unzipped to the outer lower lash line with CS's Classic Liner Medium Synthetic Brush and wing outward.

Apply a tiny amount of Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue to the back of your hand, then using a synthetic concealer brush, pick up some of the glitter glue and gently dab it over Red Baron. Do not sweep/smear it on or it will wipe off some of the shadow.

 Using CS's Classic Synthetic Blender, (starting with a small amount to avoid fall out) pick up Medusa's Makeup glitter - Love Missile (tap off any excess) and gently pat/press it over Red Baron. Keep going until you cover all the hot pink.

 Apply a black liquid liner to the upper lash line, then wing outward.

 Apply Red Cherry #43 faux lashes

To complete the look, apply NYX Jumbo pencil - Milk to the waterline and black mascara to the lower lashes.

11 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous look with tons of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The tutorial was very helpful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! :-) Fantastic application of the glitter :-) No wonder why you like it so much ;-) You wear it so well!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous I love tutorials like this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love this red eye look. I need to get my hands of Cranberry by MAC that looks great on too! :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink glitter + black = Perfection! Very good job, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. un maquillaje precioso!!

    me suscribo
    un saludo desde http://anabeladasentuvida.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!I love the colour of that glitter!

    ReplyDelete