Sparkle Addicts

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teal and Purple look using Hi-Fi Cosmetics


 
 

Eyes:

 
 
 
Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Detrivore Eye Primer (applied on the lower lash line abd gently rubbed in with ring finger)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (applied a small amount to the upper lid, rubbing in gently with ring finger)
Hi-Fi - Alone (inner corner, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Hi-Fi - My Pride (middle of upper lid, applied with with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Hi-Fi - Rising Tide (outer V and crease, applied with MAC 228 by patting/sweeping)
Simpley Natural's - Flesh (inner corner and under brow using MAC 217 and blending/softening the edges)
Kryolan aquacolor cake liner in black (upper lash line extending out)
Avon Luxury eyeliner pencil in black (waterline)
Eyeko Mascara is black

Lips:
NYX lipgloss in Queen of Africa

Face:
Jane Cosmetics Nearly Foundation SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Natural (applied with kabuki brush)
Morgana Minerals Blue Powder Foundation (applied lightly with a large powder brush)
TKB - Sparkle Rose (applied to cheeks and nose with a small blush brush)

I didn't blend the colours together too much because I wanted there to be a noticeable difference in each colour. Rather than have a very blended look which is what I normally do. Whatcha think?

8 comments:

  1. This look is so lovely! It reminds me of early spring. I'm super jealous of your eyebrows they're so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I loveee those colors! very pretty look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I like how you didn't blend it as much, actually :P I wish I could wear blues like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty pretty! It reminds me of space somehow :) Nubulas! Aromaleigh got nebulas on my mind lol
    The colours look great just like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pixie_a_la_mode,
    Hee hee thank you. I don't know what I was going for with this look but I like how it turned out. :-)

    Bebo,
    Thank you! :-D

    Lisa Kate,
    You can't wear blues? I thought you could!

    Phyrra,
    Thanks sweet woman. :-D

    AxSDenied,
    Thanks. Yeah I saw all those pictures and they are so inspiring. When I get into a rut, I usually do google image searches on "space, ocean, sunset" etc. The vibrant colours always give me ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as I saw this I was like "Ooh is that Rising Tide?" I think I like Hi Fi slightly too much... this look is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather,
    Yep, it's a beautiful colour. I totally love her eyeshadows. Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete