Sparkle Addicts

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Avatar was so great!

We went to see the movie Avatar in 3D IMAX yesterday. Was an awesome movie! I definitely want to see it again! This is the look I wore to see it. Nothing dramatic. But it's a good "simple" look for during the day when I don't feel like applying eyeshadow...or don't have time to. Which I didn't have time at all. Was a very busy day. We only got 4 hours of sleep since we didn't get home from our NYE party until 4:30 am and we had to get up early to go see the movie.  I feel like I look really young in these. But maybe it's because I'm tired.

 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Lust
NYX Candy Glitter liner in Lavender (applied on top of Lust)
Eyeko mascara in black

Lips:
I think I'm wearing Vanilla Mint Chapstick spf 15

Face:
Jane AguaCeuticals Sheer Tinted Moisturizer spf 30 (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Lightest Nude (applied with kabuki brush)

Have you seen Avatar yet?

3 comments:

  1. Love this eyeliner! And butterfly is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and fresh! I loved that movie too -- amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sil,
    Thank you!

    Bebo,
    Thanks. :-) I might go see it again next weekend!

    ReplyDelete