Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Teal and Purple Glitter look using Blush Baby

Those of you who have been following me for a while, or look at my blog regularly, know I'm a glitter whore. I haven't used it in a while (almost two weeks!). *gasp*   That's like blasphemy, right?! So I figured I'd use Blush Baby glitter samples I got and do a look. Here you go!

 
 

Eyes:

 
 
 

Eyes (all applied in this order):
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Medusas Makeup The Fix (applied to upper lid and softly rubbing in with ring finger)
Blush Baby - purple glitter (outer half of upper lid, applied with MAC 228 by pressing it on)
Blush Baby - teal glitter (inner half of upper lid, applied with MAC 228 by pressing it on)
Blush Baby - teal and purple mixed (outer crease, applied with MAC 228 by pressing it on)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Flipside (lower lash line extending outward)
Hard Candy Ginormous Mascara in Black Out


Lips:
My Stuff

Face:
Jane AguaCeuticals Sheer Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 in Fair (applied with fingertips)
Earth-Glo Minerals powder foundation in Lightest Nude (applied with kabuki brush)

Here is the website for the makeup: http://www.blushbabymakeup.com/
Rish's blog: http://blushbabymakeup.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

  1. That lip color you made is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sparkly! Im terrible with glitter but I wish I was handy with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lips look AWESOME!
    I love the eyes, really cute.
    You're wearing 2 of my favorite colors together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cute! I love teal and purple, they are such fun colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tally7,
    Thank you! I just wish I remembered what I used to make it...at least I made a big jar of it.

    Lynny,
    You can do it! I need to do a video tutorial so I can show how I apply mine. It's really easy.

    Phyrra,
    Thank you! I love teal and purple together. It's the breast! :-)

    Lisa Kate,
    They are. It's probably my fav colour combo! Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies! I needed to get my glitter fix. Heh heh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! I adore you.......hahahaha I need to start playing with glitter more, I'd love to see a tutorial on how you apply your glitter so perfectly. Thanks for the link love, too bad the website has none of our new product on it....boohoo...I best get my butt in gear, I've been working on Blushbaby.ca for months now, its getting close, but I need good pictures of the products and the best lighting is always outside, and its freaking hard to take good pics outside with a couple feet of snow and -20 degree temperatures! I will let you know when its finsihed and you will have to critique it for me, oh and thanks for following me!
    Rish

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO glittery! :D purple and teal look amaaaaaazing together.

    And that lip combo is wondrous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BlushBaby,
    Thank you. :-) I know I've been wanting to do a tutorial for the longest time. But when the weekend comes around, I forget all about it. But I must set time aside and just DO IT!
    Lemme know when it's finished and I'll check it out. :-)

    SilhouetteScreams,
    They do! I love them together. Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is sooo pretty, teal and purple are my faves too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete